You are here: Home How Can I Help?

How Can I Help

You Can Make a Difference in Their Life!

Saving Animals requires skill, time, supplies, love, patience and donations!

All donation amounts greatly appreciated!  No amount too small or too large!  Remember pennies make dollars!

Individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, and other entities can help rescues in many different ways.  We are sure that you can find something that matches your ability to give, no gift is too small or large.

Remember Simple Costs

$1 = Daily average cost for 1 Miniature
$6-10 = Daily average cost for 1Horse


Leave a Legacy A gift, to Rugby Creek Animal Rescue, Inc (RCAR), from your estate will help insure our rescue efforts while providing substantial benefits to you and your heirs.

Honorary or Memorial Honor a special person or animal with a memorial gift to RCAR.  Helping an animal in need is a great way to allow the memory of someone special to live on.

Matching Gifts Many companies have matching gift programs which can multiply your gift amount.  Ask your employer if they will match your contribution and remind them that their matching gift is tax deductible!

Life Insurance You can benefit RCAR in a large way by designating RCAR as your beneficiary on an old life insurance policy that is no longer needed.  You could receive income tax deductions for this gift (check with your tax accountant/attorney).

Bequest Through your will, when you decide to leave assets to a charity such as RCAR you are making a bequest.  Your estate would receive a charitable tax deduction at your death when the gift is made to RCAR.

Retained Life Estate You can make a gift of your personal residence or farm, to charity and retain the right to live on the residence/farm for the remainder of your life.  In this way you would receive a tax deduction immediately for the gift and RCAR would be able to use or sell the property at your death.

Charitable Lead Trust The trust would make payments, a fixed amount (annuity trust) or a percentage of trust principal (unitrust), to charity (RCAR) during the trust's term.  At the end of the term, you can choose to have the principal go back to you (grantor-lead trust) or to your named heirs (non-grantor lead trust).  If choosing a grantor lead trust you would receive a charitable income tax deduction or if you choose non-grantor lead trust you could receive a charitable gift tax deduction.  Non-grantor lead trusts are more commonly used since lead trusts are designed and used primarily for passing assets to heirs.

Gift of Stock You can make a gift of investment assets or stock, such as mutual funds, can provide you tax savings while helping provide RCAR with needed support.





Rugby Creek Animal Rescue Inc



Join Us On Facebook

Join Our Rescue Mailing